Wiki Professional and Experienced Medical Biller/Coder Seeking REMOTE Position!!

DMC1123

Best answers
I am seeking a Part Time or Full Time position as a REMOTE medical biller/coder. I am not interested in anything else other then remote right now! I have over 8 yrs experience doing both remote and onsite billing and coding for both hospital as well as physician offices. I have excellent knowledge of insurances, EOBs, ERAs, Ability to effectively manage coding and insurance reimbursement process, workers comp, proficient in CPT-4 coding, ICD-9 coding, HCPCS, DRG's, medical terminology, posting payments, claims follow up, account review and collections, audits etc.. I have managed a small staff of ten as well, making sure the work load was done, overseeing the billing, and training individuals as well. Responsible for running day to day operations, Month end close, system reports, annual budget reports. Have done coding in both inpatient and outpatient hospital charges in many different specialties (Pediatrics, Anesthesia, Oncology and Hematology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics, General Surgery, Physical Therapy Urology etc). Have worked with various billing software's, verifying insurance via Internet epaces etc... I am hard working, organized, multi-tasker with excellent communication skills! I am ver responsive, all emails and faxs answered within 24 hours or less. I am up to date on all ICD9codes etc... Contact me with position description. Resume available! Again I am only looking for a REMOTE (Home Position) I'm not interested in anything else. I am located in NY and do not have my own billing software at this point. You can contact me at Redviolin98@gmail.com