Wiki Proficiency Test

Verna

Best answers
I read somewhere that you should not use Internet Explorer to take the test. That's all I have at work, so I'm a bit concerned. Have any of you used Explorer when you took the test?

Proficiency test

I took my test yesterday and still shows I need to take it. I passed, so why does it not show yet. :confused:

Renae Middleton, CPC, CPMA

What they mean by not using IE is that they don't want you to Google answers. You should answer your proficiency exam through the use of your book and your own knowledge.

IE is extremely finicky, so if you can use Google Chrome, you might be better off.

Passed with an 89.33%. I ended up using Internet Explorer because that's all I have on my work computer and I didn't have any problems.

Second attempt but passed icd10

Just finished my test yesterday and passed with a 90.67 but cannot print the certificate. Where do I find it? Congrats to all of you last minute takers and passers! I also had trouble logging in but called the 800 number on the AAPC website recorded instructions, but my problem was I forgot to start the user with "code." Then the assigned numerals. Hope this may help:

Go to My AAPC, Purchases, and click on Proficiency Assessment. From there, under picture of your certificate, click on "get certificate." It will display it and you can print it from there.

Just finished my test yesterday and passed with a 90.67 but cannot print the certificate. Where do I find it? Congrats to all of you last minute takers and passers! I also had trouble logging in but called the 800 number on the AAPC website recorded instructions, but my problem was I forgot to start the user with "code." Then the assigned numerals. Hope this may help:

Go to My AAPC, Purchases, and click on Proficiency Assessment. From there, under picture of your certificate, click on "get certificate." It will display it and you can print it from there.

It can take a week or more for it to show up there