Wiki programs needed for remote coding

MelanieLynn

Best answers
Hello all!
I'm taking my CPC exam later this month and hope to get job as a remote coder fairy quickly. I'm needing a new desktop computer and was needing some input on what the programs needed to code would require. I want to make sure I get something that will support my career and help me be successful. Thank you and I hope everyone has a great day!

Melanie

If you get a remote job that quickly without experience as a CPC (fairly rare now a days) the company will typically provide the equipment and software necessary.

If you get a remote job that quickly without experience as a CPC (fairly rare now a days) the company will typically provide the equipment and software necessary.

Thank you for the input! I know it's a long shot for now and I expect to be in an office for at least a training period, if not longer. A precursory search on coding programs seems to lead me to a PC rather than a Mac. I love Macs but I want to be well prepared for anything.

It really depends on the company you work for and when you're interviewing I would definitely ask if they provide equipment for remote coders or if you're expected to have your own. I've experienced both.