Wiki pscanish

pscanish

Best answers
Can anyone out there give me a direction to go as to EP studies billing? Our cardiology practice recently added an EP doc and this billing is all new to me. I would appreciate any info on any seminars that I might attend or material that I could access to help me out. Thanks a lot:confused:

EP coding

Go to cpt codes 93600-93662. These are the codes generally used in EP coding. There you will find codes on Ablations, 3-D mapping and all the other components that go along with this type of service. It is not complicated at all.

Boston Scientific website has some great Quick Reference sheets and some free vidoes from Jim Collins and other experts in the Cardiology field. Just go to their website and go to the guidepoint reimbursment. Also Dr. Z has elearning courses on Pacemakers and ICD price ranging from $25.00 to 37.40. These vidoes are worth it. I have been billing EP for about 6 months know and these helped me so I hope the help you. Good Luck:)

pscanish/big thank you

Thank you so much for your help. i will certainly take advantage of the info you gave me. I really appreciate it....:)