• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Question Regarding New Procedure

Messages
3
Location
Danbury, CT
I have a question that I am hoping I can get some help with. One of my doctors want's to perform a new procedure in the operating room under general anesthesia. The information I have been given is that she wants to use electrocautery to zap a ton of neurofibromatosis which has to be done in the OR it's a laser machine. I have been driving myself crazy trying to find a CPT code for it and I have had no luck.
If someone could give me some feedback I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks
Laura Dorsch CPC
 
Top