• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Question

Hey! I just passed my CPC exam and am not sure what to do next. I am working on my practicode questions to get the A removed from my certificate. I cant apply to jobs yet because I cant find my actual certificate. How do I see that/get it and what are some other next steps I need to take. TYIA
 
Top