Wiki Questions on Pediatric Exam

Best answers
I was wondering if anyone has taken the CPEDC Exam? I am wanting to take it in June to give myself plenty of time to study. I am unsure about the Audit worksheet. Any help on what I need to know and how to study. I know I have to print off the 1995 and 1997 Medicare info but what other resorces should you advise to take to the exam. I have the 2019 study guide and practice exams trying to budget to purchase the 2020 study guide. I would greatly appreciate any help I really want to nail it on the first try but I know my anxiety regarding only having 5 hours 40 min is a factor. I work in a pediatric office but I don't know anyone personally that has ever taken theis exam.

I was wondering if anyone has taken the CPEDC Exam? I am wanting to take it in June to give myself plenty of time to study. I am unsure about the Audit worksheet. Any help on what I need to know and how to study. I know I have to print off the 1995 and 1997 Medicare info but what other resorces should you advise to take to the exam. I have the 2019 study guide and practice exams trying to budget to purchase the 2020 study guide. I would greatly appreciate any help I really want to nail it on the first try but I know my anxiety regarding only having 5 hours 40 min is a factor. I work in a pediatric office but I don't know anyone personally that has ever taken theis exam.
Hi,
I took the CPEDC exam a few years ago. If you've taken the CPC, you may find that this one is less stressful. To me, it felt a lot less daunting, and I finished more quickly. I didn't personally take any additional resources outside of my coding books and E/M guidelines.
It may be worth chatting with someone at AAPC to see if they can give you an idea of if there's much of a difference between the 2019 and 2020 study guides. You might not need to purchase both.