Wiki Radiation Oncology Billing

jjstauffer62

Contributor
Best answers
Hi everyone--
I was wondering if anyone knew of any really good Radiation Oncology Therapy Billing and Coding books for beginners or websites for information. Most of the websites I am coming across you need to be a member. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone--
I was wondering if anyone knew of any really good Radiation Oncology Therapy Billing and Coding books for beginners or websites for information. Most of the websites I am coming across you need to be a member. Any help would be appreciated.
I recommend the CSI Navigator for Radiation Oncology Coding Strategies Inc 1-877-6-CODING, also ASTRO Coding Guide or ACRO coding guide (Google for contact address for purchase). The ASTRO and ACRO guides are published by the respective physician specialty societies, a radiation oncologist may be able to purchase for you at their member rate. IF you are looking for some very basis information at no cost, you may want to obtain some of the Medicare LCD's - while there are differences region to region many of these are very well-written as the MAC's depend on the specialty physcian societies to formulate coding and reimbursment policy.