• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

Radiation Oncology

Best answers
Hello all. :)

I have a few questions, if anyone is up for the challenge, ANY help would be wonderful. :)

Ok, so, I code for Radiation Oncology. I only bill the professional charges for the doctor.

I am wondering what the deal is with the 77014/26 and the 77373 being billed out together. Is that allowed? Has anyone else had an issue with them being billed out together before? And since the 77014 holds BOTH a professional and technical component, can the technical side be billing that out as well or is it bundled with the 77373? PLEASE, any help at all would be great.

Thank you in advance for the info. It will be VERY useful!!! Have a GREAT day!!! :cool::cool:

OncologyOKC

Networker
Best answers
If you are billing for the Professional component only then you should not be billing for the 77373. The techinical portion of the 77014 is should be included into the 77373 billed on the TC side.