Wiki Radiology coder employers

Eljones

New
Best answers
Is anyone aware of reputable radiology coder employers? Don't seem to find a lot of answer when I google. I've read on the forum that the Coding Network isn't a great company to work for.

Radiology coding

Please consider a CIRCC certification. It is one of the highest paid AAPC certifications.

CodersDirect.com is licensed by AAPC to provide education and CEUs and we offer the CIRCC course. If interested please contact Carolyn Shankle our Director of Education at Cshankle@CodersDirect.com. Let her know that I referred you over for special pricing.

Also, don't forget to register your resume/profile at CodersDirect.com and check our job boards. Both are a FREE service.

Mark
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com

I recently started working for HRS, as a remote radiology pro fee coder. The company is based in Baltimore, MD, they have a job posting on this website.

Is anyone aware of reputable radiology coder employers? Don't seem to find a lot of answer when I google. I've read on the forum that the Coding Network isn't a great company to work for.

I have worked for The Coding Network for the past 4-5 years and have not had any problems. I started as PT and went FT with them almost a year ago.

I found my current regular job and my last 2 contract positions through a posting I made under the resume section of the website. I also recommend Linked In - I have been contacted by a few recruiters who saw my profile on Linked In.