Wiki Radiology Coding Helps

feldbusch

Best answers
Is there a coding resource that anyone thinks is the best way to learn all the nuances of Radiology coding? That would include all x-ray, MRI and CT coding procedures? This could be in the form of manuals, CD's or DVD's.
Thanks
Judy

radiology

Where can i find information on billing ct scan with contrast and injection/infusion codes and that is inherent to the procedure?

Hi,
The RBMA study guide for the RCC exam is a good reference. Also, Medlearn publishes several radiology specialty guides. I use the Interventional Rad guide and it is excellent. I think they also have them on Ultrasound and Nuc Med. There are probably others you can find on their website store.
BK

My office relies heavily on CSI (Coding Strategies Inc). They're pretty detailed on what needs to be documented in order to bill any procedure.

Thanks

I love CSI! Oh not the show??? Did find their website, and it is very informative. Love the site, and easy to locate resources. Then looked up RBMI. RBMI has some wonderful coding manuals also. Now I just have to pick one. Thanks