• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Recently received my CPC-A and is seeking Part/Full time employment.

lady2179

Guest
Messages
1
Location
Columbus, OH
I also completed an certification program in Healthcare Office Technology and is will have my degree in Medical Coding next year. I have been working in healthcare setting almost 3 years as a Patient Financial Specialist and Unit Coordinator. I have some experience in medical billing as I was formally employed at an electronic billing company, where I posted payments on accounts. As a Patient Financial Specialist, I collected payments, verified insurance electronically, and educated and discussed payment options depending on insurance. I also received general training on 3rd party payers (Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial, Tricare) while employed as a Patient Financial Specialist.
 
Top