Wiki Remote Profee Coding Opportunity

twizzle

Best answers
The company I work for is currently seeking a remote Profee coder with at least 1 year of procedural coding experience. Applicable certifications are CPC, CCS-P, CPC-A. This is a full time position with benefits with a truly great company and opportunities for career advancement for the right person.
Please feel free to PM me for more details.

The company I work for is currently seeking a remote Profee coder with at least 1 year of procedural coding experience. Applicable certifications are CPC, CCS-P, CPC-A. This is a full time position with benefits with a truly great company and opportunities for career advancement for the right person.
Hi! Is this position still available? If so, can you tell me more about the job? Thanks, Kathleen

Happy Saturday!! I just sent you a PM. :)

Hi is the job still available I am interested please kindly send me more information.Doreen