Remove Aprentice

Best answers
I live in Michigan in the Roseville area,and work in Livonia.I am looking for someone to give me an opportunity in medical coding to remove the Apprentice
from my CP tvC certification. I am not looking for pay, I need an externship.

Best answers
Hi my name is Linet D Leon Acosta and I have 5 years of experience as a coder in Pasteur Medical Center. I need the opportunity to have the apprentice removed from my CPC certification.Any questions yoy can contact me at (786)762-5470 or my supervisor at (305)332-0127 (Liliana Alvarez) thank you.

Attachments

abbastro

New
Best answers
Hi my name is Linet D Leon Acosta and I have 5 years of experience as a coder in Pasteur Medical Center. I need the opportunity to have the apprentice removed from my CPC certification.Any questions yoy can contact me at (786)762-5470 or my supervisor at (305)332-0127 (Liliana Alvarez) thank you.
Hi! I'm just new here. However, I think you should send these documents and your details via email to apprenticeremovals@aapc.com

Hope this helps!

deliciatraylor

Contributor
Best answers
I live in Michigan in the Roseville area,and work in Livonia.I am looking for someone to give me an opportunity in medical coding to remove the Apprentice
from my CP tvC certification. I am not looking for pay, I need an externship.
The great company I work for is hiring remote for multiple positions. Visit this website www.ensemblehp.com/careers and let them know I referred you.