Wiki Remove Aprentice

Best answers
I live in Michigan in the Roseville area,and work in Livonia.I am looking for someone to give me an opportunity in medical coding to remove the Apprentice
from my CP tvC certification. I am not looking for pay, I need an externship.

Hi my name is Linet D Leon Acosta and I have 5 years of experience as a coder in Pasteur Medical Center. I need the opportunity to have the apprentice removed from my CPC certification.Any questions yoy can contact me at (786)762-5470 or my supervisor at (305)332-0127 (Liliana Alvarez) thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3480.JPG
    IMG_3480.JPG
    522.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_3481.JPG
    IMG_3481.JPG
    324 KB · Views: 255
Hi my name is Linet D Leon Acosta and I have 5 years of experience as a coder in Pasteur Medical Center. I need the opportunity to have the apprentice removed from my CPC certification.Any questions yoy can contact me at (786)762-5470 or my supervisor at (305)332-0127 (Liliana Alvarez) thank you.

Hi! I'm just new here. However, I think you should send these documents and your details via email to apprenticeremovals@aapc.com

Hope this helps!

I live in Michigan in the Roseville area,and work in Livonia.I am looking for someone to give me an opportunity in medical coding to remove the Apprentice
from my CP tvC certification. I am not looking for pay, I need an externship.
The great company I work for is hiring remote for multiple positions. Visit this website www.ensemblehp.com/careers and let them know I referred you.

I am just curious where you got the form, or the lay out, for your employer to fill out? I am ready to have my A removed and can not locate the form, or is this something our employer should already have, I have not thought to ask them. thank you

Hi my name is Pandu and I have 3 years experience from two organizations as a coder, but right now unemployed. could I able to apply for removal of apprentice from my cpc certification without referral forms.