Wiki Revenue Cycle/billing and operations-looking for FT opp

jvaughnpaa14

Best answers
I am looking for FT positions in or around Charlotte NC and remote positions. Below are some of my skills and experience:

Possesses over 15 years of progressive responsibility in revenue cycle management, including cash posting, customer service, government and commercial managed care follow-up, denial management, underpayment/overpayment analysis, credit balance processing, and self-pay collections. Success with denial management, trending analysis, and monthly and weekly reporting. Ability to identify trends and communicate issues across multiple departments of an organization as well as with senior leadership. Developed new workflows for AR and all business office functions involved in revenue cycle management.

Selected Contributions:
Revenue Cycle Management/Leadership/New Business implementation-audits
• 15 years of experience in a healthcare setting-clinical/facility/physician billing.
• Managed Billing Operations for an anesthesia billing company of 50-60 employees and eight members of the management team. Directed employees on keeping charge lag down and AR accounts current. Tasked with heavy cleanup of back logged AR. Reduced back log significantly.
• Coached and trained AR leadership team greater analytical skills to analyze and summarize the state of AR and payor trends. Trained basic excel users tools such as pivot tables.
• Learned multiple healthcare billing and accounts receivable programs and authored training materials and manuals for back end staff allowing them to navigate effectively to perform job functions.
• Led weekly and monthly meetings for staff and department specific meetings.

Please contact me if you have positions that I may be qualified for.
Jenn Vaughn
jenniferavaughn@hotmail.com
704-678-2701