Wiki Revenue Cycle Expert looking for Management opportunity

Best answers
I am a performance-driven revenue cycle expert with over 10 years of experience in physician revenue cycle and coding, I can apply a unique combination of skills, education and training to achieve positive outcomes in revenue cycle processes when managing the challenges of this industry. My effective leadership and problem solving abilities make me a great candidate for a leadership role in Revenue Cycle Management. Please consider the following highlights from my resume:

 Strengthened relationships with staff and patients by effectively identifying needs, quickly gaining trust and resolving complex problems quickly to demonstrate commitment and loyalty.

 Improved the management decision-making process by creating reports, spreadsheets and charts to analyze deviations from targets using detailed analyses of credit and revenue cycle data.

 Minimized discrepancies using metrics to monitor staff while serving as an “information resource” for management, preparing monthly reports on key revenue, operational metrics and analysis.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you think that I would be an asset to your organization.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessamoldovan

Attachments

• VanessaMoldovan-Resume-April2018.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator: