Wiki RN and CPC-A. Currently pursuing CRC Certification. Seeking Risk Adjustment Coding position

Best answers
Experienced as a Risk Adjustment Coder and Registered Nurse has equipped me with a well-rounded skill set, demonstrating proficiency in the utilization of ICD-10-CM codes in Risk Adjustment Coding, along with a strong foundation in anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology. I am actively pursuing CRC Certification to further elevate my skills, and I am motivated and eager to contribute. Attached is my resume for your review and I welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further. Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• RiskAdjustmentKB (1) (1).pdf
    175.5 KB · Views: 16
Experienced as a Risk Adjustment Coder and Registered Nurse has equipped me with a well-rounded skill set, demonstrating proficiency in the utilization of ICD-10-CM codes in Risk Adjustment Coding, along with a strong foundation in anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology. I am actively pursuing CRC Certification to further elevate my skills, and I am motivated and eager to contribute. Attached is my resume for your review and I welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further. Thank you for your consideration.

Just saw Advize Health post on LinkedIn that they are looking for an RN CPC. I reshared the post in my LinkedIn feed, but here's the info from Eric's post too, in case any nurse coders are interested:

I have an immediate need for an #RN-CPC on one of my clinical auditing teams. this is a remote position. If you have prior experience in this space, are US based, and ready for your next adventure, please send your resume to me at erubenstein@advizehealth.com
No brokers please.