Wiki Ros

mrolf

Best answers
Two scenarios: is there really a ROS here.

1) 51 yr old gentleman present to the ER with feeling poorly for the past 2 days. He feels pressures in his ears. He thinks he has a sinus infection. He has history of Meniere's and takes Aleve for it. He does smoke.

2) 28 yr old man presents to ER with some paranoia. He shot up with meth a 1 o'clock in his left arm. He had a rash. He states he shot up twice during the last 2 wks. He was just really worried about the rash. He thought maybe he had some Demerol or something associated with it. He has history of drug additions and went throught Valley Hope for an addiction for OxyContin.

I am having a hard time finding ROS. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1) 51 yr old gentleman present to the ER with feeling poorly for the past 2 days. He feels pressures in his ears. He thinks he has a sinus infection. He has history of Meniere's and takes Aleve for it. He does smoke.

2) 28 yr old man presents to ER with some paranoia. He shot up with meth a 1 o'clock in his left arm. He had a rash. He states he shot up twice during the last 2 wks. He was just really worried about the rash. He thought maybe he had some Demerol or something associated with it. He has history of drug additions and went throught Valley Hope for an addiction for OxyContin.

Scenerio 1: 2 ROS = feeling poorly = Constitutional, and Ears = Ears, nose, mouth and throat.

Scenerio 2: I believe it can only count as 1 ROS = Rash = Skin...

Hopefully you will get other opinions on this... Me myself, I have a hard time with ROS...

Good Luck :)

Senario number 1: location-ears. duration-2 days. modifying factors-aleve. quality-pressure.

Senario number 2: location-skin. context: shooting up meth. timing: 1 o'clock associated signs and symptoms: paranoia