Wiki Rural Health Care and G2211

Lulu20

New
Best answers
I am new to Rural Health Care, there is a new code being launched 2024 Jan 1, 2024
Since we get paid at an all inclusive rate, I am assuming we can't use this add on code, but I am not finding anything that addresses G2211 and RHC. Any advice, links to read would be much appreciated!
G2211 is for evaluation and management (E/M) visits that are part of an ongoing, longitudinal care relationship. It is an add-on code that can be listed separately in addition to office/outpatient E/M visits for new or established patients (i.e. codes 99202-99215).

Hi, I am also wondering about this code for RHC. Everything I have read thus far does not mention how it will interact with an all inclusive rate. Just wanted to boost this post and hoping for some clarification.

I am new to Rural Health Care, there is a new code being launched 2024 Jan 1, 2024
Since we get paid at an all inclusive rate, I am assuming we can't use this add on code, but I am not finding anything that addresses G2211 and RHC. Any advice, links to read would be much appreciated!
G2211 is for evaluation and management (E/M) visits that are part of an ongoing, longitudinal care relationship. It is an add-on code that can be listed separately in addition to office/outpatient E/M visits for new or established patients (i.e. codes 99202-99215).
I found this article that mentions RHC and the all-inclusive rate with the G2211. If you scroll down there's a question with a drop down carrot that addresses the RHC.
I'm not sure if that helps or not.