Wiki Salary for CRC

Best answers
Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me understand the salary for a certified risk adjustment coder, CRC. I currently work for a small 4 physician primary care group with about 900 risk patients. I am the risk adjustment manager and the duties include coding all encounters/ billing them through Availity, managing all Hedis/gap measures, processing denials and much more but I will stick with that for time purposes. I am the only coder here. I recently earned my CRC but have been doing this position for 4-5 years and with the practice for 10. I am trying to negotiate a salary and would like any help I can get. Unfortunately, I started with the company at the front desk and I feel that the providers still see me in that role at times and therefore undeserving of a higher salary despite the excellent job that is done and the certification. Their MRA score is excellent and we have almost a five star in quality. Any help with a starting salary for this type of position would help a lot. Thanks! I forgot to mention that I am located in Pinellas county, Florida

Check out AAPC's Medical Coding Salary page under Resources. This may give you a starting point.
Are there any professional organizations specific to risk adjustment coders? They may have salary information you can use as well.