Wiki Samples

mdfech

New
Best answers
I'm asking about whether you can legally mail samples across state lines. I had spoken to our Post Master here a year or so ago and I know that it is legal to mail samples. But I'm questioning whether you can do that across state lines as stated before.

thanks for your help and input.

I'm asking about whether you can legally mail samples across state lines. I had spoken to our Post Master here a year or so ago and I know that it is legal to mail samples. But I'm questioning whether you can do that across state lines as stated before.

thanks for your help and input.
I always give a caveat to questions like this that you're posting on a coding forum and while you may get helpful information here, we aren't attorneys and not qualified to give you legal advice, especially when it comes to laws that regulate your practice.

Any legal requirements regarding mailing prescription drug could fall under the jurisdiction of state and local governments as well as the federal laws governing the mail. If you want a definitive answer to this question, you really should seek advice from a qualified attorney who knows the laws in your state and who can ask the questions necessary to make sure you're in compliance. It's not the best practice to conclude that something which could potentially put your practice at risk is legal or not just based on internet forum posts.