Wiki Seeking a certified coder job Tri Cities WA

Best answers
Hello I have been looking for months for a medical coding job in tri cities wa I am newly certified but have about a year of in office coding experience and have been doing medical billing for about 4 years. I have my AAS degree in HIT. Just thought I would reach out to see if I get any information.

Thanks,
Ashley

Ashley,

A lot of jobs are posted in the Tri-City Herald, or online with Kadlec Medical Center, Lourdes Medical Center, or Trios Health web sites. You can also look in the Sunday edition of Tri-City Herald. A lot of new jobs are posted over the weekend, or on Wed. (I think). Honestly, a lot of individual providers offices either pull from within, or post the job. Most of the big coding jobs are with the larger medical companies. A lot of coders are billers and a lot of billers are coders here in the Tri-Cities.

You are welcome to come to the next AAPC Tri-Cities Chapter meeting Nov 16 @ 5:45pm @ the Red Lion Hanford House in Richland, WA (George Wash Way) as there are a lot of hospital(s) AAPC members that attend. We meet the 3rd Wed of every month, except July & Dec.

Linda McHenry is our Chapter President. Her email is lindamchenry1013@gmail.com

Hope this helps!

Melinda Brown, CMBS
AAPC Tri-Cities Chapter
Secretary / Treasurer