Wiki Seeking Billing and Coding Position in Metro Phoenix, Arizona Area

cdr4life

Networker
Best answers
**Stephanie Garrison
4849 E Roosevelt Street Apt 1108 Phoenix, AZ 85008 | 480-275-9053 | sgarrison87@outlook.com
Objective
· To become the absolute best certified coder I can be, which I know I am, but there is always room for improvement and learning.
Education
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA |MAY 2006 | RED MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL, MESA ARIZONA
· Major: n/a
· Minor: n/a
· Related coursework: computer classes which have helped me exceed employers expectations
CERTIFICATE – MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING | 2/2012 | CARRINGTON COLLEGE, MESA ARIZONA
· Major: Medical Billing and Coding
· Minor: Medical Billing and Coding
· Related coursework: Medical Billing and Coding
Skills & Abilities
MANAGEMENT
· I currently don’t have a medical billing and coding management title, which I am fine with, but I am in charge of training new billers and coders on how the EMD’s system works regarding billing and coding.
COMMUNICATION
· I feel communication plays a huge role in any job, whether it’s a person working in fast food, or a CEO of a company.
LEADERSHIP
· I do have some leaderships skills at my current job that I am proud of – I train the new billers and coders how the EMD’s system works when billing and coding services.
Experience
CERTIFIED MEDICAL BILLER AND CODER (CPC) | GOOD HEALTH FINANCIAL | 2/2014 THRU CURRENT
· I am in charge of training billers and coders how our EMR system works which is called EMD’s. I have come a long ways when training new folks as I have never done this in the past. I take pride in what I do for a living. I just feels it’s time for a change in scenery.
CERTIFIED MEDICAL BILLER AND CODER (CPC) | SCOTTSDALE FAMILY HEALTH | 2/2012 THRU 2/2014
· I was in charge of coding out the superbills into Practice Partner (name of system at the office)
· I also would call patient’s regarding denials of claims, past due balances, etc. I was also trained scheduling for the front office when they would become short staffed.