Wiki Seeking Change in Employment

Babygia

Best answers
Hi, I am currently a Coder Analyst and Medical Coder for a multi speciality Surgical department. I have been with them for 16 years. I am seeking to become a remote coder to work offsite from home. I currently work in a clinic with 22 physicians. It's becoming quite hectic and I would like to review the opportunity of working as a remote coder and would like some feedback. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If you know of anyone who is hiring or can point me in the right direction, I would be very happy to hear from you. I currently live in Michigan and work full time. Thank you fellow AAPC members. :)

Victoria :)

Thank you Cordelia

Thank you very much Cordelia. I will certainly look at these possible opportunities right away. Your help is greatly appreciated. Blessings and Happy New Year to you.

Victoria, CPC

Remote coding possibilities

Apologies! The correct web page is www.tsystem.com. My daughter has worked for them for several years as a coder and auditor and is happy with them. I can give you here contact info if you'd like to talk with her.

Linda

Thank you Linda

Hi Linda. Thank you so much for the information and web link to T-Systems. I'm working on my resume this weekend and will be ready to start applying right away. Glad to hear your daughter has had great success working with this company. This is a new adventure for me and any advice would be greatly appreciated. If she can contact me, I would love to ask her a few questions. Here is my contact info: babygia2014@gmail.com
Blessings and Happy New Year!

Victoria, CPC

Hi Linda, I have been thinking about T-Systems for a while now, for about the last year. My coding position is in jeopardy due to company restructuring and using overseas coders. I would love to speak with your daughter about T-Systems. I have 3 years experience in ED and Urgent Care. I have sent you a private message with my email and phone contact info.
Thank you,
Michelle