Wiki Seeking ECW temp Mentor for billing

TMacFarlane

Contributor
Best answers
Hi,

I'm a new employee and I've used ECW before, but in a limited capacity. So I can search/see claims and navigate easily and using ECW support/university to train myself further.

I'm looking for an ECW expert that I can call/video chat with if I run into issues. We will be moving to a new software at some point this year, but I want to make sure and connect with ECW billing experts in case I run into any issues.

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm a new employee and I've used ECW before, but in a limited capacity. So I can search/see claims and navigate easily and using ECW support/university to train myself further.

I'm looking for an ECW expert that I can call/video chat with if I run into issues. We will be moving to a new software at some point this year, but I want to make sure and connect with ECW billing experts in case I run into any issues.

Thank you!

There's a Facebook group if you're interested. Search for the name eCW Users. It has over 2K members and some of the participants are very knowledgeable.

(I use eCW, but I am definitely not an expert. Most of my work is done in another application.)