Wiki Seeking Medical Coding Position-Remote (CPC-A Certified)

sfarme21

New
Best answers
Newly certified and looking for remote position. Dedicated, organized, self-motivated professional seeking company to learn and grow with. Thank you for your consideration. Please see attached resume for more detailed and contact information.

Attachments

• Shalara Brown Resume.pdf
    44 KB · Views: 14
Please accept this letter to express my interest and enthusiasm in the medical coding position. As a highly skilled and certified Professional Coder, I believe my background and skills align well with the qualifications you are seeking for this position.

Throughout my career, I have developed a track record of initiative and dependability. In my current position, I maintain an exceedingly functional office environment while supporting hospital functions and patients. As an Access Service Representative, working collaboratively with clinical staff is essential in identifying and resolving issues impacting timely registrations. Other responsibilities in this role include maintaining financials through collections and obtaining insurance information, independently identifying areas of concern about revenue cycle management, and participating in departmental process improvement initiatives.

Furthermore, my passion for helping others learn has allowed me to serve as a leader in the various positions I have held. This has allowed me to share my knowledge with others and expand my skillset from these valuable experiences. I firmly believe my background and work ethic align with the culture of your organization.

Please find my resume attached for additional details regarding my background and career achievements.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Attachments

• cpc-a.pdf
    152.8 KB · Views: 6