Wiki Seeking Remote Coding positions

srich64

Best answers
Greetings,
I am a recent HIM graduate (Dec 2006) and I passed the RHIT exam in March 2007. I have had CPC certification since 2001 and I also have an extensive previous billing/coding background.
There are few, if any coding positions in my local area. I am interested in remote coding opportunities.
If anyone knows of any openings, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sandra A Richardson, RHIT, CPC

Be sure to check the Career Center on this website as there is a company recruiting for online coders.

VA Remote Coding Job

Remote VA Coding positions, PT and FT. Call: John Cressler @ 858-530-4859:)

Remote coding positions

Try Med Assurant. They are looking for remote coders. The company is based out of Maryland. medassurant.com and you can apply online.

Remote Coding

Hello, Everyone!
I am also looking for full-time remote coding opportunities. I have my CCS and my CPC. I hold almost 15 years in the coding field doing both inpatient and outpatient coding. Outpatient coding is more of my strong suit.
If anyone is interested in contacting me, please feel free to leave a message.
Thanks!

Seeking Remote Coding opportunities

Hello,
I have CPC certification since 2004 and I also have five years of previous billing/coding background. There isn't any coding jobs in my local area. I am interested in remote coding opportunities. If anyone knows of any openings, please let me know.
Thank-you,
Shannon Saal-Evans, CPC

This is not for a "at home"position. It is remote but you will be traveling to other offices and hospitals. They have in house coding postions tho...( Medassurant)

actually medassurant does have "at home" positions they just may not have opening for that at this time. I worked for them for the past 2 years and never had to leave my house. even interviews and training were done remotely.

Remote Coding Job/ Work from Home

I use to work at Medassurant Remotely for 1 year from home but they are too stressful so I quit and now working at Kiwi-Tek. I just started work with this company that is looking for Remote Coder to work from home and like them way better the MedAssurants also they are stress free.

Kiwi-Tek is looking for remote coders.

INPT Coding
OutPT Coding
ED Coding
Diagnostic/ Lab coding

http://www.kiwi-tek.com/careers.html

Email Resume to:

Bill Wagner
Chief Operating Officer
KIWI-TEk
Corporate Office 317-571-3440
Corporate Fax 317-571-3443