Wiki Seeking to Enter the Medical Coding Field -- Currently Transitioning from Big Tech

Best answers
Hey everyone, I'm working on my elevator pitch. I want to ask for feedback. Thanks in advance.

Elevator pitch:

Hello, I'm Meara, and I'm thrilled to share my journey with you. With experience working in esteemed tech giants like Apple, Google, and Indeed, I bring a unique blend of skills and perspectives to the table.

After graduating from Texas A&M University with a degree in Telecommunications, my career path took unexpected turns due to health issues, leading me to transition into a role as a homemaker. However, during this period, I discovered a passion for writing about healthcare, medical communications, and self-advocacy. My best-selling book on wedding planning for individuals with disabilities received rave reviews and underscored my commitment to empowering others.

In my pursuit of personal growth, I dedicated my time to volunteering at a nursing home, where I also shared my love for floristry by providing arrangements to brighten the residents' days. Additionally, I found fulfillment in participating in charitable walks and crafting hats for preemies.

Driven by a desire to make a meaningful impact, I explored opportunities in the medical field and discovered my passion for medical coding. With my CPC credential and completion of a coding certification program, I am eager to re-enter the workforce and channel my experiences into a career where I can help others facing health challenges like myself.

My diverse background, combined with my expertise in medical coding, positions me to thrive in this field. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to healthcare and make a positive difference in the lives of individuals facing similar challenges.

Thank you for considering me for this opportunity. I am eager to bring my skills and passion to your organization.