Wiki SLP billing question

peytonxx3

New
Best answers
My clinic is an FQHC Indian health clinic. We have a SLP on staff who normally sees children within our clinic. Patients (kids) with appointments are brought over by staff from our onsite (on reservation, different building, different physical address) Boys and Girls Club. Due to COVID, it has been asked if the SLP could go over to the Boys and Girls club to see her patients so that they spend less time being bussed in and out of the club by transport. The SLP is under the supervision of our PT, which is onsite in the clinic when services are rendered.

For our health clinic, our billing location is the business address, and the physical location where services are rendered (the health department) is another address. Would we have to register the BG Club as another location? If not, can the SLP see patients there without the PT in the same building?

All help is appreciated.

Part 2! My clinic is an FQHC Indian health clinic. Due to COVID, our physicians are going over to our Assisted Living Facility to see our seniors so that they do not have to leave the facility. The ALF

For our health clinic, our billing location is the business address, and the physical location where services are rendered (the health department) is another address. The ALF has the same address as the business address. Can I bill for the visit with POS 13 without changing the service location?

All help is appreciated.