South Carolina Canceled

schanderson

Contributor
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
This is ridiculous I cannot go to Denver, which was why I chose Charleston, SC. I cannot afford $275 a night nor can I just join virtually that does not cut the mustard. You are not paying for my flight that I paid for. I am so over paying higher memberships fees every year and not getting my money's worth.

Best answers
Oh no. I hate to hear this. I was approved to be off work during this time for the one in Charleston, SC. I was so looking forward to it.

TPeniston61

Networker
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear this. I hadn't registered yet but was contemplating going to South Carolina. How were you informed it was cancelled. They should have an announcement on the website.

Best answers
I am open to another option for the Teach the Teacher requirement. Toastmasters is out at this point in time. Is there a way to make the teach the teacher a zoom option with group breakout meetings? What are the alternatives to getting the required CTUs? Flying on to Denver and being in a crowd of people is still not a good, safe option.

There is an online alternative for completing the CTUs. I just called AAPC (800-626-2633) and signed up from a list of online courses that are worth 2 CTUs each x 4 to complete this year's requirement.

Last edited:

beckiw

Networker
Best answers
I am open to another option for the Teach the Teacher requirement. Toastmasters is out at this point in time. Is there a way to make the teach the teacher a zoom option with group breakout meetings? What are the alternatives to getting the required CTUs? Flying on to Denver and being in a crowd of people is still not a good, safe option.

There is an online alternative for completing the CTUs. I just called AAPC (800-626-2633) and signed up from a list of online courses that are worth 2 CTUs each x 4 to complete this year's requirement.
Mary Johnston - can you share with me the CTU information? I need those too. You can post here or email me directly - woodhams.becki@gmail.com