Wiki Splint heated and adjusted

Best answers
Is anything billable for this splint that was heated and adjusted, or is this an EM code? This is profee coding in a physician's office. The original profee charge was just an ER visit 99283, and the patient was placed in a "hard plastic splint" for a LT humerus fracture. I can't see the facility charges, but it sounds like this was a prefabricated splint that was billed as a facility charge. One week later the patient came into the ortho office for a followup visit.
Assessment: LT humerus traumatic midshaft spiral fracture. Reassurance given with regard to the swelling and bruising. Splint was modified to decrease the rubbing on her forearm.
Procedure: I removed the patient's humeral splint brace and heated and bent the anterior pane of the splint so that it would not rub her forearm. I also flared the anterior corners of the medial and lateral splint. The splint was then reapplied to the patient's arm and snugged down.
I'm thinking an EM code only since the splint was not made from fiberglass or plaster.