Wiki Stent question

staticsis2

Best answers
Any input would be appricated on how to bill out.

PTCA of the first obtuse marginal branch with 2.25/25 mm balloon.
Angioplasty and stenting of the promixmal and mid left circumflex artery with a 2.75/18mm xience expedition everolimus drug eluting stent. Ptca and stenting in the ostial proximal left circumflex artery with a 3.5 m xience recommendation everoliums drug-eluting stent.

Keep in mind this is for a PART B Provider.

Thank you for your input in adavance.

Any input would be appricated on how to bill out.

PTCA of the first obtuse marginal branch with 2.25/25 mm balloon.
Angioplasty and stenting of the promixmal and mid left circumflex artery with a 2.75/18mm xience expedition everolimus drug eluting stent. Ptca and stenting in the ostial proximal left circumflex artery with a 3.5 m xience recommendation everoliums drug-eluting stent.

Keep in mind this is for a PART B Provider.

Thank you for your input in adavance.
C9600-LC and C9601-OM
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

Jim,

What codes would that be for the Part B provider?
Thank you

Also our doctor does LHC and numerous times put that he does Hemostat monitoring is would the code I use for that be 93464?

Jim,

What codes would that be for the Part B provider? 92928 and 92929 ?
Thank you

Also our doctor does LHC and numerous times put that he does Hemostat monitoring is would the code I use for that be 93464?

Jim,

What codes would that be for the Part B provider? 92928 and 92929 ?
Thank you

That is the codes for Medicare. For you Hemostat monitoring, is he talking about ACT?

Jim

Morning Jim,

Thank you for your help Part B would be the 92928 -LC and 92929 -OM correct? Because I am having trouble getting them to accept OM....

On the hemostat the report says this:
LHC
SELECTIVE CORNARY ARTERY ANGIOGRAPHY
RENALS
LEFT VENTRIULOGRAPHY

Then in the body of report it says:

The JL-4 catheter was introduced intot he left ventricle and left ventricular hemodynamics were measured, and left ventriculography in the RAO projection was performed.
Hemodynamic Data: Left ventricular pressure 177/11/30 mmHg. Hear rate 75 veats per minute.
Aortic pressure 189/118/130 mmHg.
So... Is this inclusive to LHC or does 93464 come into play? Thank you in advance

Morning Jim,

Thank you for your help Part B would be the 92928 -LC and 92929 -OM correct? Because I am having trouble getting them to accept OM....

On the hemostat the report says this:
LHC
SELECTIVE CORNARY ARTERY ANGIOGRAPHY
RENALS
LEFT VENTRIULOGRAPHY

Then in the body of report it says:

The JL-4 catheter was introduced intot he left ventricle and left ventricular hemodynamics were measured, and left ventriculography in the RAO projection was performed.
Hemodynamic Data: Left ventricular pressure 177/11/30 mmHg. Hear rate 75 veats per minute.
Aortic pressure 189/118/130 mmHg.
So... Is this inclusive to LHC or does 93464 come into play? Thank you in advance

Pressures taken in the LV, or a LVgram are part of the LHC.
Thanks,
Jim