Wiki STS Coding News Letter

dpumford

Best answers
Hello~I was wondering if anyone out there knows if Julie P is going to start publishing the Coding STS News Letter again.. Last I heard she was going to and its been over a yr and no coding news letter yet.:( It is a very useful tool...I wish they start publishing them again!

Back in April I sent a coding question to STS Coding I rec'd my Thank you from them... SEE BELOW~

Thank you for contacting The Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
Your message has been forwarded to appropriate STS staff for follow-up.
-----Original Message-----
From: website@sts.org [mailto:website@sts.org] On Behalf Of Debbie
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:06 PM
To: STS
Subject: Form submission from: Contact Us

Well I have never recieved any response. I sent it to them again and still no response. I left a message on JP vocie mail and no response.. Has anyone else had this issue:confused:
They are a good resourse to have if they would follow-up with you!

Thanks! :eek:

Hi Deb,

Getting a response from Julie has become harder over the last 2 years. My guess is that the job is just too much for one person but still...

I have emailed the coding help desk at http://www.sts.org/education-meetings/practice-management/coding-help-desk (is that what you used?) and out of 4 emails, I think I heard back on 3 (which are good odds). The answers were never timely though, I think a month or two went by before I heard back.

I also thought they were going to start up the Coding Newsletter again. No idea now. I plan to ask at their next Coding Workshop in Arizona.

Lisi, CPC
eharkler@nmh.org

Hi Lizi! Thanks for your response....I am glad that you are going to ask at the next meeting if they are going to do the Coding New Letter .. It sure would be nice if they would..Not alot of resources for Cardiovascular Surgery and the news letters are useful...

Have a good week!

Deb :)