Wiki Submucosal Resection

mburke81

Networker
Best answers
Is this enough documentation for SMRInferior Turbinates? I don't think so, but the Doctor does. Any thoughts. Our attention was turned to the inferior turbinates.* Stab wounds were made on the tip of each of these and pockets created with the Cottle.* Then, using the Diego, the submucous resection was accomplished bilaterally.* Following this, packing was placed.* The patient was suctioned free of secretions, awakened, and taken to PAR in good condition.

My encoder has this clinical responsibility attached to it. I would recommend more information. take a look

After administration of general anesthesia, the physician makes an incision into the anterior pole of the inferior turbinate and a submucosal dissection is performed. The inferior turbinates are elevated from the turbinate bone, allowing the surgeon to fracture the bone and reduce it while preserving the mucosa. The surgeon may also resect some of the lateral turbinate mucosa, to replace any remaining mucosa over the bare bone of the remaining turbinate.