LScoder2016
Networker
- Messages
- 58
- Location
- Beaver Falls, PA
on 09/23 - Patient comes to the E/D and an H&P is done by the resident only. resident signed on 09/23.
Faculty Statement from TP states on h&p from 09/23: I have reviewed all available data including labs, radiographs and notes from the previous 24 hours.. I reviewed the resident's note and agree with the findings and plans as written. I discussed the case with the resident including the examination, assessment and formulation of plan. I agree with the resident's note as documented. TP signed on 09/24
patient is seen inpatient 09/24 by both TP and Resident. Would 09/24 be considered the TP consultation?
The faculty states from TP states: This patient has been seen, examined and evaluated by me. E/M codes reflected in this note are independent of any procedures, routine updates to the family, and teaching.. I have reviewed all available data including labs, radiographs and notes from the previous 24 hours.. I agree with the CRNP/PA/Resident/Fellow/Medical Student/Scribe notes without exceptions. As above patient with complicated past medical history... and continues. TP signed this on 09/25
Teaching Physician guidelines, my understanding is the DOS the provider is physically present with patient is the date billed.
Novitas JL is my local
Faculty Statement from TP states on h&p from 09/23: I have reviewed all available data including labs, radiographs and notes from the previous 24 hours.. I reviewed the resident's note and agree with the findings and plans as written. I discussed the case with the resident including the examination, assessment and formulation of plan. I agree with the resident's note as documented. TP signed on 09/24
patient is seen inpatient 09/24 by both TP and Resident. Would 09/24 be considered the TP consultation?
The faculty states from TP states: This patient has been seen, examined and evaluated by me. E/M codes reflected in this note are independent of any procedures, routine updates to the family, and teaching.. I have reviewed all available data including labs, radiographs and notes from the previous 24 hours.. I agree with the CRNP/PA/Resident/Fellow/Medical Student/Scribe notes without exceptions. As above patient with complicated past medical history... and continues. TP signed this on 09/25
Teaching Physician guidelines, my understanding is the DOS the provider is physically present with patient is the date billed.
Novitas JL is my local