Wiki Testing CPC-H IN FEBRUARY -Help

IndepCoder

Networker
Best answers
Hi Everyone

I am taking the test on the 22 of February, and wanted to order the guidebook and practice test. I only have a few weeks to study. Been looking on line for tips or free practice test.

But the study guide is not available till January 31st YIKS! :( :eek:

If anyone has last years guidebook or other tips, material willing to donate to me, I could offer a small token of great appreciation.

I also checked with my chapter, and was looking for a study group on line if anyone would like a study buddy or group.

I as others in the field I looking for work and finance are tight, still have to get my books for 2014.

Thank you so much
God Bless,:eek:

Question

I am also interested in the CPC-H credendial. Did you take the on line course through AAPC? If so, did you find it to be beneficial? I am leaning toward taking the course but would like some feed back first.
Any comments would be very much appreciated!
Good luck on your exam in Feb!!!
Donna :)

Cpc-h

Hi Donna,

No I didn't take the coarse. I have my CASCC and have been coding for years. I study hard :) cost less but would if I could all the training always pays off, I want to take the on line practice test and use the guidebook if I can swing the cost.

The guidebook is available 1/31/14 FYI. I will be taking the Feb Exam not much time but I have heard that the guidebook and the practice test are GREAT! and a must very similar to the exams.

I am hoping to get a study buddy or group started!

Best of luck in your future of Coding!

Florence
CASCC

cpc-h study guide

Hi Donna,

No I didn't take the coarse. I have my CASCC and have been coding for years. I study hard :) cost less but would if I could all the training always pays off, I want to take the on line practice test and use the guidebook if I can swing the cost.

The guidebook is available 1/31/14 FYI. I will be taking the Feb Exam not much time but I have heard that the guidebook and the practice test are GREAT! and a must very similar to the exams.

I am hoping to get a study buddy or group started!

Best of luck in your future of Coding!

Florence
CASCC[/QUO

I TOO WOULD LIKE TO TEST FOR CPC-H, IF YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON A STUDY GUIDE I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING IT FROM YOU WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH IT... KEEP ME POSTED.. bridget.brown@casanovamd.com