Wiki The Coding Network

Victoria323

Networker
Best answers
Does anyone know, off hand, what TCN pay? Lets just say its their lowest pay for a coder. Im just curious before I even give them my information and take their exam. What kind of schedule do they offer? Is it contract or a W2?

Thank you!

Hi, I've been with TCN for a few years. Its contract coding so you'll receive a 1099 at end of year. Also the clients vary, so some clients are hourly rate, some per chart, per cpt code. It depends on the client. But I've had a positive experience with them thus far. And its nice to get exposure to different EHR systems & work flows as you work with different clients. I dont know if your looking for Fulltime work or Supplemental income, but they are good with getting their coders work.

all the best!

Does anyone know, off hand, what TCN pay? Lets just say its their lowest pay for a coder. Im just curious before I even give them my information and take their exam. What kind of schedule do they offer? Is it contract or a W2?

Thank you!
I worked for them from 2014 to 2016. They paid me between $23.00 an hour up to $28.00 an hour. The work is inconsistent, the leadership unstable and unsupportive and they treat you like a slave. No benefits. Keep looking. They are overrated.