Therapeutic Youth Group Home Coding/Billing

Best answers
I work for a Mental Health Center, and we also have several Therapeutic Youth Group Homes. We bill S5145 to Medicaid for the group home services, which is what our state requires. However, they have also been trying to bill this code to all the private insurance companies for families that have insurance, and most of them do not pay for this code. I have been trying to find a better code to use to bill for these services, but have not found anything better. Does anybody have any advice on what codes we should be billing for therapeutic youth group home?