Wiki This is random, but...

btadlock1

Best answers
:confused:Does anyone know where I can buy tabs for my ICD-9? It used to come with them, but I didn't get any this year...Is that something that I can get at an office supply place, or would I have to order it from the publisher??? Thanks...

Here's an easy question that I can answer. Brandi, I had to smile at this. You really do need to come out from underneath all that coding/billing/appealing/mentoring you do and head to your local business or even drug store. You should be able to find exactly what you need. Besides, sounds like you need a break!! ---Suzanne E. Byrum CPC

Here's an easy question that I can answer. Brandi, I had to smile at this. You really do need to come out from underneath all that coding/billing/appealing/mentoring you do and head to your local business or even drug store. You should be able to find exactly what you need. Besides, sounds like you need a break!! ---Suzanne E. Byrum CPC

LOL...I know! I've never seen tabs for spirals before, though. (Then again, I don't spend much time in office supply stores...) So I can get those there? I feel dumb right now...:p

Brandi, you do not know how good it feels to be able to answer one of your questions, when it seems you're always the one doing the answering. Sheesh, I'll bet you could even make your own! Might be a form of therapy, you think? If an office supply store can't help you with this, then they need to hire either new vendors, new sales reps, or go out of business! ---Suzanne

tabs

The part that attaches to the book is clearand sticky and fits in the blank margin. You just write on them with a sharpie. I have 14 tabs on my icd 9.