Wiki Trouble logging in to blackboard

jbanis

Best answers
Hello I am new here and just signed up for the medical billing and coding class. I am not able to log into my blackboard or having troubles anybody can help me with that?

Thank you in advance,

Jalynn Banis

Same problem: Been signed up for a week waiting for the mystery email with instructions on how to access blackboard, but it hasn't arrived. Tempted to go with a different vendor.

Does anyone answer these questions? I see many questions but no answers. What's up with that?

I can't find my blackboard either. I had it yesterday and today the Student Link is gone.

You first need to be in the AAPC main homepage. Click on your myaapc hyperlink(upper right corner) then you should see student and click on overview, then after that should bring you to the link to your blackboard. I tried to upload a picture but that is not working. Hope my instructions helps.

I'm having trouble as well. Click on the blackboard link, but it does not recognize my username/password. I've email to reset, but no response.

For anyone having issues logging into Blackboard, your pop up blocker may be the cause. I had been having issues as well and I noticed that I would l get a notification every time I clicked the blackboard link. I disabled pop up blocker for AAPC only and now I have access to blackboard login.