Wiki Understanding Coexisting

Best answers
I am in need of some help coding coexisting conditions found in the MDM for an emergency room chart. I am Having a lot of difficulties with the meaning of the guideline. I am familiar with the following guideline
Diagnostic Coding and Reporting Guidelines for Outpatient Services: under paragraph G: "List first the ICD-10-CM code for the diagnosis, condition, problem, or other reason for encounter/visit shown in the medical record to be chiefly responsible for the services provided. List additional codes that describe any coexisting conditions.", and under paragraph J: "Code all documented conditions that coexist at the time of the encounter/visit, and require or affect patient care treatment or management."
here Is my question if a pt Has a final dx of uti and chest pain. the mdm states pt came in with dysuria and chest pain and md states pt with-hyperglycemia and elevated liver enzymes and nothing is done in regards to the hyperglycemia and elevated enzymes are these considered coexisting ? If not can you please explain why.