Wiki United Healthcare Fee schedule

schaunarae

Contributor
Best answers
I suppose this might be a long shot, but does anyone have the up to date current United Healthcare fee schedule? Im not sure if this is allowed -- sharing :) But im the only coder in a small facility and am trying to get this fee schedule! TIA!

I suppose this might be a long shot, but does anyone have the up to date current United Healthcare fee schedule? Im not sure if this is allowed -- sharing :) But im the only coder in a small facility and am trying to get this fee schedule! TIA!

I would suggest contacting provider relations or your contracting representative.

There could be different fee schedules based on region, product line, and contract. Even if someone provided one to you, there's no guarantee that it would be the specific one that applied to your contractual agreement.

If you're in a facility, there should be someone within your organization who is responsible for negotiating managed care contracts. That person/department should be able to get the updated fee schedule each year.

(I worked in managed care contracting & contract management for 15 years before becoming a coder - it was part of our department's responsibility to get the updated rates each year and distribute within our facility to employees who needed it.)