• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We're introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

using POS 3 (school setting) for outpatient OT

Best answers
I'm looking to find out if anyone has experience billing occupational therapy services with POS 3 (school setting). I bill for a pediatric occupational therapist who wants to start seeing patients in the school setting (she currently bills POS code 11 for the office setting). I'm reviewing her insurance contracts to be sure this is OK but not finding much info. Before I start calling around to insurance companies, I thought I'd start here first. Also wondering if anyone knows if the service facility listed in box 32 of the HCFA would need to be the school.

Thanks!!