Wiki using POS 3 (school setting) for outpatient OT

Best answers
I'm looking to find out if anyone has experience billing occupational therapy services with POS 3 (school setting). I bill for a pediatric occupational therapist who wants to start seeing patients in the school setting (she currently bills POS code 11 for the office setting). I'm reviewing her insurance contracts to be sure this is OK but not finding much info. Before I start calling around to insurance companies, I thought I'd start here first. Also wondering if anyone knows if the service facility listed in box 32 of the HCFA would need to be the school.

Thanks!!

I'm looking to find out if anyone has experience billing occupational therapy services with POS 3 (school setting). I bill for a pediatric occupational therapist who wants to start seeing patients in the school setting (she currently bills POS code 11 for the office setting). I'm reviewing her insurance contracts to be sure this is OK but not finding much info. Before I start calling around to insurance companies, I thought I'd start here first. Also wondering if anyone knows if the service facility listed in box 32 of the HCFA would need to be the school.

Thanks!!

Hi, did you ever get an answer on this? I have a provider who may see students at school and have the same question if service facility would be the school.
Thank you