Wiki vascular tree chart

carps14

Contributor
Best answers
I will be taking the CCC exam here shortly and was wondering if someone has a good anatomical chart with the CPT number for vascular catheterization. I have called AAPC and Ingenix, looked at Borders and the library and can't seem to find anything that is applicable. Thank you!

Me to

I can't afford the $95.00 for an anatomical cardiology coding chart so if some one could e-mail me a chart too it would be greatly appreciated.

Or if someone knows the website for the free chart that would be great too.

Thanks ahead of time!!!

aklynnder@yahoo.com

If someone would forward me a copy, I'd really appreciate it.
I have recently passed the CPC and I am trying to keep up my studies while I look for a job. Thank you. k.hancin@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I have a vascular tree that I was given a few years ago and it is wonderful.... I can not get it to upload but if you would like a copy just let me know and I will email it to you.

Leahs.rao@gmail.com

Last edited:
Good morning could i please get a copy as well

Good morning could I please have a copy of the tree as well, I just started in a cardiology clinic and I'm so lost :confused:. my email is ss.bufford@yahoo.com. I would be so grateful for this! Thank you :)

older thread/does anyone still have this vascular tree chart they can share?

I read through the posts, and have recently started Cardiology coding, haven't done the CCC class or exam, but would appreciate the extra assistance of this chart if anyone has it.

Thanks.

chart please

If anyone has access to the charts, could you also send me a copy! I would greatly appreciate it! I want to go for my CIRCC soon, I need as much info as possible.

My email is safabrico@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

-Sami