Wiki WebPt help.

Brandy0618

Guru
Best answers
Good afternoon. I am seeking assistance, direction or tips from anyone that has worked with or is working in Webpt EMR and Webpt billing. I am a CPC and CPB. I have worked in healthcare for a long time but I have never struggled with software like I struggle with this software. 100% of it is because I cannot get the technical support from them that we should be able to get. Any PM software should be about making your business better. I can honestly say that I feel like this software holds me back and I cannot do my job effectively or efficiently. Our billing team reaches out to the tech support team but not once have they been able to solve an issue for me. They only tell me what the problem is but not how to resolve it. Our team uses the chat option often but that only results in asking if they can call you back because they do not have an answer. The result is that they never call you back. I am wasting time daily because we cannot get help. I have watched training videos over and over but that does not help when you cannot ask questions to a live individual. Does anyone know where I could get help with this software outside of the company itself?