Wiki What did I just take?

Best answers
I purchased the ICD-10 proficiency assessment earlier today, and then went back to the home screen of my AAPC login and clicked on the proficiency link under my purchases. This led me to a screen where I had to agree to some Terms and Conditions, then begin a timed test. I thought everything was fine, until the test ended after 35 questions. I know everything I have seen said there were 75 questions, but there was nowhere else to click except the "Grade" button at the bottom of the screen, and there wasn't anywhere further to scroll. Nothing to note that there was any continuation of the test.

I went ahead and clicked there since I didn't know what else to do, and it said I passed with 43%? I am so confused! It says I correctly answered 32 of 75 questions, so it did reference the fact that there were 75 questions (even though for some reason I could only see 35), but why does it think 43% is passing when I didn't complete more than half the test? It even has a link to a printable certificate of ICD-10-CM proficiency.

Has anyone had an experience that could shed some light on this confusion?

Thanks for any ideas!
-Erin, CPC-A