Wiki What EMR do you use, and what do you LIKE about it?

AKAJBART

Networker
Best answers
Our office is currently looking into possibly switching our EMR over to Athena health. Do you currently use it? What do you like/dislike about it? Is there another system that you use that you can't say enough good things about it. I'm curious to find what all is out there, and the pro's and con's about them.

A system that could possibly do some of our reporting for us (PQRS, Meaningful use, etc.). ;)

We currently have Allscripts Pro, we are half way thru the year and our CQM's for Meaningful Use are still not running properly, we are seriously beginning to wonder how they recieved their certification for MU2. I have heard good things about Athenas EMR and Patient Portal, but have not actually used it myself, we currently have Follow My Health Patient Portal with our Allscripts EMR.
Kristin Winkel CPC
Physicians Primary Care

EMR solutions

The EMR needs of one practice can be radically different from another. Can you tell us more about the size and specialty of your practice?

I'm looking too

Hi, I'm also looking into Athena as a EHR software and wanted some thoughts, did you get any answers yet?

Julie Z. CPC

Programs

We are Multi-specialty with 52 providers, 12 offices.

We use green way but because we have a hospital group we have no use for MU but there set up for practices is great we are looking to change because we don't need the THE EHR portion more of a glorified clearing house does anyone have any suggestions for our needs?