Wiki What wait time has everyone been experiencing once submitting application to have apprentice status removed?

Best answers
I have confirmed that my application has been "in processing" since 11/3, and while I understand that it states that it could take 2-4 weeks, and I am trying so desperately not to be impatient, the delay is also hindering my ability to apply for current open coding positions. I was just curious how long of a wait everyone else has been experiencing lately.

Thank you both for the feedback. I still continue to wait unfortunately, but I will be sure to post an update once I have received a notification. Fingers crossed all of ours are updated soon!!

I have confirmed that my application has been "in processing" since 11/3, and while I understand that it states that it could take 2-4 weeks, and I am trying so desperately not to be impatient, the delay is also hindering my ability to apply for current open coding positions. I was just curious how long of a wait everyone else has been experiencing lately.
I've been waiting 6 months!!

Wow!!! 6 Months??!!! Have you tried to contact AAPC to see what the status is? It should not take more than 4 weeks since it says to allow 2-4 weeks. I would definitely reach out. Perhaps they never received it since they recently stopped accepting applications via email, you now have to submit everything via their dashboard on the AAPC website. Best of luck to you!

Hello what do we need to do to remove the A from our credentials, I have one letter from my manager , do we need to do an application and send a letter or do I need two letters

It took about two weeks for me. I'm not sure if it was because my employer submitted the necessary documents through the site.